Eric Kohn is the editor-in-chief of the Illinois Mirror. Eric formerly served as Chairman of the Chicago Chapter of America's Future Foundation, an organization dedicated to developing the next generation of classical liberal leaders in Chicago. He is a board member of the Institute to Reduce Spending and Young Conservatives for the Freedom to Marry. He previously hosted The Eric Kohn Program on 1530-AM WJJG, and has served as a regular guest host on the nationally syndicated The Guy Benson Show, originating from 560-AM The Answer in Chicago. He has appeared as a commentator on Extension 720 with Milt Rosenberg, The Michael Koolidge Show, WTTW's Chicago Tonight, and numerous news broadcasts in the Chicagoland area. His writings have appeared in the Chicago Sun-Times, the Madison/St. Clair County Record, and other publications. Eric grew up in Belleville, Illinois, and is a graduate of Millikin University in Decatur, Illinois. He, along with his wife Becca, daughter Harper, and son Reagan, live in the St. Louis metro area.
Posts by Eric Kohn:
- Editor-in-Chief Eric Kohn joins ‘The Michael Koolidge Show’ September 28th at 10:15am
- AFSCME Selectively Edits Tribune Byline in Anti-IPI Video?
- Where Was Money-In-Politics Fretting When Madigan Was Sole Sugar Daddy?
- Everything Old is New Again: Cook County Considering Taxing Soda
- Did “Duped” Rich Miller Threaten a Capitol Fax Commenter?
- Chicago Tribune Hires Former Pat Quinn Communications Director as Business Columnist
- Podcast: Eric Kohn on ‘The Michael Koolidge Show’ — September 14th, 2016
- Editor-in-Chief Eric Kohn joins ‘The Michael Koolidge Show’ September 13th at 9:15am
- NPR Illinois Rewrites History for Mike Madigan
- No, Mary Schmich, Amazon Shoppers Aren’t “Hypocrites”